We are currently expanding our team and is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Social Worker (1 vacancy) and Senior Social Worker (1 vacancy).
SOCIAL WORKER (SW)
Social Workers are professionals expected to provide casework/group work services, implement and coordinate activities and programs which cater to the needs of targeted clientele. Our SW facilitates clients in identifying options and support clients to make decisions to effect improvement in the quality of their lives and family. Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications:
- Degree or Post-graduate Dip in Social Work.
- Accredited Social Worker by The Singapore Association of Social Workers (SASW).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience – preferably with youth.
SENIOR SOCIAL WORKER (SW)
Senior Social Workers are experienced and competent practitioners. Apart from handling more intensive counseling cases, they are required to develop and implement programs and services to meet emerging needs within the community. They are expected to provide clinical supervision and mentoring to new social workers, interns and program staff of the centre. SSWs are part of the management team in the centre supporting the Executive Director in planning for the overall direction of the organization. It is expected that SSW will have a macro and analytical overview of the offerings of the Centre so that the Community can be served with the best and relevant programs. Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Social Work and Graduate Diploma in Counselling (or diploma in Clinical Supervision)
- Accredited Social Work by the SASW.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a FSC setting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supervision of social work team.
PRFSC offers competitive salary, benefits along with generous training subsidy to enable staff to be kept abreast of the latest development in Social Work practices, and skills upgrading.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and a non-returnable photograph to:
Pasir Ris Family Service Centre
Blk 256, Pasir Ris Street 21 #01-289
or by email to: email@example.com